Ok, here is the situation – there is a lot of stuff to read on the net, especially regarding development, so I’m planning to do some posts about the stuff I find there.
Hopefully the content will serve to me as a sort of favorite history collection 🙂
So, here it goes for today:
- Testability and Entity Framework 4.0: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/ff714955.aspx
- 10 reasons you should consider WPF for your next desktop application: http://www.thejoyofcode.com/10_reasons_you_should_consider_WPF_for_your_next_desktop_application.aspx
- Simplified MEF: Dynamically Loading a Silverlight .xap: http://www.codeproject.com/KB/silverlight/MEFDynamicLoading.aspx
- Another MEF post: http://www.anthonysteele.co.uk/blog/comparing-.net-ioc-containers-part-seven-mef
- Code Contracts Part 5 – Abstract Types and Interfaces: http://devjourney.com/blog/code-contracts-part-5-abstract-types-and-interfaces/ – the more I read about code contracts, the more I like it. Have you ever noticed how many assertions do you check by doing simple pre-, post-condition checks on the constructor and invariant validation? Have you noticed this one: http://research.microsoft.com/apps/pubs/default.aspx?id=70290? I think it is a very good time to put the code contracts to use 🙂
- Another sample about code contracts: http://weblogs.asp.net/fredriknormen/archive/2010/06/05/design-by-contract-with-microsoft-net-code-contract.aspx
- Do you comment out or delete the “bad” code: http://elegantcode.com/2010/06/06/the-best-code-you-will-ever-write/ ?"
I guess that’s it for now